Situated in the centre of rome, just a 3 minute walk from the vatican city, the cupola del vaticano hotel is in an enviable location.
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Ottaviano underground station, with good links to the city’s sites and attractions, whilst the Trastevere neighbourhood, full of restaurants and pubs, is just a few kilometres away.
How to reach us
- From the GRA ring road take the inbound Via Flaminia exit on the ring round and follow the indications for “Stadio Olimpico”. Take the road that runs along the river southward until you reach a street called via Cola di Rienzo. Go all the way up to the end of via Cola di Rienzo to the square called Piazza Risorgimento, enter the square and take the first right. The Cupola del Vaticano is right at the beginning of via Ottaviano at number 6.
- From the GRA ringroad take the inbound via Aurelia towards the Vatican City and St Peter’s square to the square called Piazza Risorgimento, enter the square and take the first right. The Cupola del Vaticano is right at the beginning of via Ottaviano at number 6.
- Metro A in the direction of Battistini to Ottaviano, from where the hotel is a three minute walk away.
- From Ciampino Airport: take the shuttle bus to the Anagnina underground station. Take line A in the direction of Battistini and get off at Ottaviano. An alternative is to take the shuttle bus to Termini.
- From Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) Airport: take the "Leonardo Express" train to Termini railway station. Take line A of the underground in the direction of Battistini and get off at Ottaviano.
- Airport transfers to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino: we can arrange a private chauffeur driven limousine service for 45 euro for up to 4 persons and 55 euro by minibus for groups of 4 to 8 persons.
Muovi Roma is a web site that informs you on public transport.